1. Standard Floor Plans -see Plans Page
2. If you choose not to go with one of the standard plans offered by ConnecticutModularHomes.com other plans can be modified to be built as a modular. The standard plans offered by ConnecticutModularHomes.com can be modified to suit any of your needs.
3. Bring us your Ideas, Plans, and or Drawings and with our Design professionals we will help you to build the Home of Your Dreams.
Build Your Dream. We welcome custom designs that many home buyers associate with traditional on-site construction. 99% of our projects are custom homes.
We have worked with designs on the back of napkins....So send us your dreams and let us start making it a reality.
Note: ConnecticutModularHomes.com has many more floor plans than shown on our website.
Your ConnecticutModularHomes.com representative will help you to find the right home plan for your needs. If you don’t find exactly what you are looking for, your ConnecticutModularHomes.com representative will go over any modifications that you would like to make, and help you through the process of customizing your plans.
• Standard Design
Choose one of our standard design floor plans , available with custom options.
• Multi-family and Commercial Buildings
- Residential complex
- Office buildings
- Classrooms & Educational complex
- Doctor & Dental Office
Professional Package is ideal for Homebuilders, Developers, or Homesowners who want to finish their own home. This includes custom designed and approved prints, the modular home with taxes, transportation, crane and operator cost, and set crew to set your house and weather tie it on its foundation.
FULL TURN KEY PROJECTS:
Most of our project end up being turn key custom homes.
We provide the excavation and site work to masonry to finish work all in house. Our other subs have been with us for years and understand what is needed so we can move quickly and timely.